I recently put out the quote above from social media marketing expert, speaker, author, trainer & consultant Lilach Bullock (@LilachBullock). First of all, it seemed to resonate well with people on Twitter because of this it got me thinking, what were the 10 best social media quotes (11 including the above!) that either I’d heard first hand at conferences or read elsewhere on the web.
I’ve not ranked these in any order because I think they’re all inspirational.
10 best social media quotes
- “Humility, gentleness, and helpfulness go so much further and open doors you cannot imagine. Think from a higher level and try to see beyond today. Some hard work and insight will bring you to paths that will reward you so highly, it’ll make the little inconvenience you incurred so worth it.” via @AnnTran_
- “My goal is to spark something within the reader and allow it to initiate an idea they then can grow.” via @WarrenWhitlock
- “Never underestimate the vital importance of finding early in life the work that for you is play. This turns possible underachievers into happy warriors.” via @JeffBullas
- “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth” via @TedRubin
- “Stop putting everyone else first. Put yourself first. And go for it.” via @LinkedinQueen
- “Legendary service is one of the criteria that sets one company apart from its competitors. It’s the mark of a truly authentic company – you just can’t fake caring!” via @kimgarst
- “Everyone starts out with nobody listening to them and nobody to listen to. How and who you add determines what Twitter will become for you.” via @pistachio
- “Social media will help you build up loyalty of your current customers to the point that they will willingly, and for free, tell others about you.” via @bsainsbury
- “Engage, Enlighten, Encourage and especially…just be yourself! Social media is a community effort, everyone is an asset.” via @buzzedition
- “Consistently investigate what gives other people energy. Be the fan that fuels it.” via @problogger
What are your favourite quotes? Leave a comment below or drop me a line on Twitter.