What can Bing Ads do for your business?
- Help find customers. Case Study – ‘Searching for greener grass with paid search.’
- Boost your sales leads. Case Study – ‘Find out how leading insurance comparison site LeLynx.Fr utilises Bing Ads‘
- Keep your advertising costs low. Case Study – ‘Pet insurance agency finds Bing Ads to be top dog.’
What a Bing Accredited Professional can do for your business
- I can take the hassle out of running your Bing Ads account (I also manage social media for businesses)
- Drive traffic to your website and in turn drive sales revenue
- Optimise your adverts for the best results
What I will not do
- Make false promises
- Charge you a fortune
- Tie you into long contracts.
Bing Ads Features
- Shopping Campaigns – Manage Product Ads more efficiently and help your business get more targeting control and deeper performance insights
- Remarket your adverts – Help your business optimise your ads, bids, and keywords for high-value customers, like those who visited your homepage or abandoned a shopping cart
- Location Targeting – Make the most of your budget by targeting searchers in selected cities, counties, and post codes (The UK only) or within a specified radius.
- Demographic Targeting – Get quality traffic by serving more relevant ads to your audience. Target and adjust bids based on age and gender
- Device Targeting – Control when, where and on what device your business ads connect with customers based on what’s best for your business.
Extend Your Ads
- Call Extensions – Connect searchers to your business with a clickable phone number. Potential clients are just a tap away from speaking to you
- Location Extensions – Drive foot traffic, not just Web traffic, to your business by displaying your address, a phone number and a directions link in the ads.
Bing Search Statistics – March 2017
- 9% Market share
- 12 Billion monthly searches.
- 9% Market share
- 3 Billion annual searches.
- Ireland – 8% Market share and 17 million monthly searches
- United Kingdom – 26% Market share and 977 million monthly searches.
Despite the work involved, I have taken the ‘Bing Accredited Professional’ exam again this year here’s why.
Why I Became a Bing Accredited Professional?
The Accredited Professional program gives me the training and resources I need to become an expert and get the most out of Bing Ads for myself and my clients. Upon becoming an Accredited Professional, I, among other benefits:
- Receive an official member badge, which makes it easy for others to recognise me as a Bing Ads expert
- Increase my industry recognition
- Be placed in the Accredited Professional Membership Directory
- Market me and my business through Find a Pro
- Enjoy updated profiles that include social media, the ability to share and more
- Build my CV.